Policy as Code on AWS
Duration: 90 minutes
Poorly configured cloud infrastructure can be an unwelcome source of security, reliability, and cost issues. In this session, the Pulumi team will show you how to enforce best practices by creating policies that scale from a single infrastructure stack to your entire organization. And you can do all of this in TypeScript and/or Python!
- Josh KodroffSenior Solutions Architect, Pulumi
- Marina NovikovaSr Partner Solutions Architect, AWS
Join us to learn:
- How to write Pulumi policies in TypeScript and Python
- Best practices for implementing and enforcing policies at scale
- How to use policy packs from AWS to implement best practices for your infrastructure
This course will be taught using Pulumi Cloud. To follow along, sign up for your free account: https://app.pulumi.com/signup
Recording Coming Soon!
This live webinar is no longer available. The recording will be posted to this page when it is available.