Mercedes-Benz R&D is leading the way in showing how large organizations can empower teams to rapidly innovate with new services and architectures. Carter Williamson from Mercedez-Benz will walk you through best practices that organizations of any size can follow to build high-quality, scalable infrastructure to serve geographically-diverse customers.
- Carter WilliamsonSenior Infrastructure Development & Cloud Automation Engineer, Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America Inc.
What you will learn:
- How to build high-quality, scalable infrastructure to serve geographically-diverse customers.
- Scalable best practices that work for organizations of all sizes.
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.