How long this tutorial will take depends on your internet connection, reading speed, and other factors. On average, this tutorial should take you about 30 minutes to complete.
You will need the following tools to complete this pathway:
- A Pulumi account and token
- If you don’t have an account, go to the signup page.
- The Pulumi CLI
- If you don’t have the CLI, go to the installation page.
In addition, you should be able to
- code in Python
About this pathway
In this pathway, we will explore how you could use Pulumi as an API for your infrastructure deployment and maintenance.
Note that this pathway will not have a specific application and infrastructure to stand up. Rather, we’re exploring the Pulumi system, so you can use either a code example of your own or one of ours.
In this pathway, you'll learn:
- Using the Automation API to build a custom API for your infrastructure
- Automating your infrastructure
- Integrating your infrastructure with other workflows
- 4 topics
- About 40 minutes