Duration: 2 hours
Paul Stack and Mikhail Shilkov from Pulumi will show you how to get started mastering your preferred cloud using your favorite languages. In this follow-up webinar, you’ll learn advanced topics including Kubernetes, infrastructure testing, dynamic providers and component resources.
- Paul StackSoftware Engineer, Pulumi
- Mikhail ShilkovSoftware Engineer, Pulumi
Join us to learn:
- This is a 200-level introduction to setting up your infrastructure using Pulumi with multiple languages.
- Cloud programming with your favorite language.
Recording Coming Soon!
This live webinar is no longer available. The recording will be posted to this page when it is available.
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.