Duration: 1 hour
Join Pulumi and the AWS team for a fun live coding session showing off the new AWS Native Provider.
- Laura SantamariaDeveloper Advocate, Pulumi
- Andrew ParkSpecialist Solutions Architect, AWS
- Marina NovikovaPartner Solutions Architect, AWS
Join us to learn:
- How to provision AWS resources with Pulumi.
Recording Coming Soon!
This live webinar is no longer available. The recording will be posted to this page when it is available.
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.