Duration: 2 1/2 hours
Want to learn how to use the only Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tool that supports 100% of Azure capabilities?
After completing this workshop, you’ll be up and running with IaC fundamentals, modern application architectures across many clouds, and best-practices that are ready for production environments. You’ll also be ready to empower your development teams to be more productive – continuously deploying both their applications and infrastructure.
- Mikhail ShilkovSoftware Engineer, Pulumi
- Paul StackSoftware Engineer, Pulumi
Join us to learn:
- Infrastructure as Code fundamentals.
- Multi-cloud architectures for modern applications.
- Azure best practices for production environments.
Recording Coming Soon!
This live webinar is no longer available. The recording will be posted to this page when it is available.
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.