Dinesh Ramamurthy, Engineering Manager, Mercedes Benz R&D, talks about his team’s experience with Pulumi.
- Dinesh RamamurthyEngineering Manager, Mercedes Benz R&D
What you will learn:
- How Mercedes Benz R&D leverages Pulumi to break down dev and devops silos.
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.
Discover the getting started guides, and learn about Pulumi concepts.Explore Docs
Have questions about Pulumi? We're happy to help.Contact Us