Dinesh Ramamurthy, Engineering Manager, Mercedes Benz R&D, talks about his team’s experience with Pulumi.
- Dinesh RamamurthyEngineering Manager, Mercedes Benz R&D
What you will learn:
- How Mercedes Benz R&D leverages Pulumi to break down dev and devops silos.
Get Started with Pulumi:
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.
- More topics and tutorials.
Pulumi helped Learning Machine deliver a more agile, streamlined DevOps experience for the benefit of their customers, with significant reductions in code and boilerplate.View the case study »
Learn how Pulumi's cloud native development platform provides a single model for building and deploying infrastructure as code.Download the ebook »