Duration: 1 hour
In this episode, Pulumi VP of Engineering, Lee Zen will show you how Pulumi’s new multi-language components feature makes it easy to share infrastructure code across programming languages. We’ll also show you how to deploy containerized apps across multiple clouds using Google Cloud Run and AWS App Runner.
- Lee ZenVP Engineering, Pulumi
- Peter MckeeHead of Developer Relations, Docker
Join us to learn:
- How to Get Started with Pulumi and Docker
- Automate Building and Deploying your Containers using Pulumi
- Deploying your Containers to AWS using Docker and Pulumi
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.
- More topics and tutorials.