Pulumi engineer, Mike Metral, walks through workflows around around ephemeral Kubernetes.
- Mike MetralSoftware Architect & Engineer, Pulumi
What you will learn:
- How to use Pulumi in CI/CD and development to provision, manage, and test Kubernetes clusters and their applications.
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.