In this workshop, you will learn the fundamentals of Infrastructure as Code through a series of guided exercises using Pulumi’s Cloud Engineering platform. You will be introduced to Pulumi, an infrastructure as code platform, where you can use familiar programming languages to provision modern cloud infrastructure.
This workshop is designed to help users completely new to Pulumi to become familiar with the core concepts to be effective with the Pulumi Infrastructure as Code platform. We will guide you through the Pulumi platform with diagrams and a series of hands on exercises to help you understand the building blocks available in Pulumi.
- Laura SantamariaDeveloper Advocate, Pulumi
- Marina NovikovaPartner Solutions Architect, AWS
What you will learn:
- The basics of the Pulumi Programming Model.
- How to provision, update, and destroy AWS resources.
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.
Discover the getting started guides, and learn about Pulumi concepts.Explore Docs
Have questions about Pulumi? We're happy to help.Contact Us