OverviewMultiple sessions available. Check the registration form for dates and times.
Duration: 1 hour
Microsoft Azure’s product offering is continuously evolving, and infrastructure tools often can’t keep up with the speed of innovation. Pulumi’s Azure Native provider is built directly from the Azure API, bringing power of familiar programming languages to Azure without sacrificing on latest features.
In this workshop, you’ll use the Azure native provider to build infrastructure using Pulumi’s TypeScript SDK and examine some of the features not previously possible.
- Matt StrattonStaff Developer Advocate, Pulumi
Join us to learn:
- The basics of the Pulumi Programming Model.
- How to provision, update, and destroy Azure resources.
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.