Google Cloud’s product offering is continuously evolving, and infrastructure tools often can’t keep up with the speed of innovation. Pulumi’s Google Cloud Native provider is built directly from the Google Cloud API, bringing power of familiar programming languages to Google Cloud without sacrificing on latest features.
In this workshop, we’ll use the Google Cloud native provider to build infrastructure using Pulumi’s TypeScript SDK and examine some of the features not previously possible.
- Kat CosgroveStaff Developer Advocate, Pulumi
What you will learn:
- How to build infrastructure in the Google Cloud Platform.
- How to manage infrastructure running in the Google Cloud Platform.
- How to deploy cloud applications to Google Cloud Platform infrastructure.
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.