Pulumi CrossGuard is a product that provides gated deployments via Policy as Code.
Often organizations want to empower developers to manage their infrastructure yet are concerned about giving them full access. CrossGuard allows administrators to provide autonomy to their developers while ensuring compliance to defined organization policies.
Using Policy as Code, users can express business or security rules as functions that are executed against resources in their stacks. Then using CrossGuard, organization administrators can apply these rules to particular stacks within their organization. When policies are executed as part of your Pulumi deployments, any violation will gate or block that update from proceeding.
- Cameron StokesCustomer Engineer, Pulumi
What you will learn:
- How to express business or security rules as functions.
- Execute policies against Pulumi deployments.
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.
Discover the getting started guides, and learn about Pulumi concepts.Explore Docs
Have questions about Pulumi? We're happy to help.Contact Us