Multicloud OSS Database Deployments With Zero Downtime - Pulumi and Aiven
DURATION: 1 hour
- Paul StackSoftware Engineer, Pulumi
- Trevor KennedySolutions Architect, Aiven
Join us to learn:
- How Pulumi infrastructure as code makes it easy to define resources across clouds.
- How Aiven simplifies database provisioning and management for Postgres, MySQL, Kafka, Cassandra, Elasticsearch on multiple clouds
- How to combine solutions so that your applications can be hosted anywhere and moved across clouds and regions with zero downtime.
Get Started with Pulumi:
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.
- More topics and tutorials.
Pulumi helped Learning Machine deliver a more agile, streamlined DevOps experience for the benefit of their customers, with significant reductions in code and boilerplate.View the case study »
Learn how Pulumi's cloud native development platform provides a single model for building and deploying infrastructure as code.Download the ebook »