Duration: 1 hour
With Pulumi and Aiven, you can build robust, multi-cloud applications using the language of your choice, the open source database of your choice, and the cloud of your choice. Join Pulumi engineer Paul Stack and Aiven solution architect Trevor Kennedy to see how easy it is to define, deploy and manage production-ready apps.
- Paul StackSoftware Engineer, Pulumi
- Trevor KennedySolutions Architect, Aiven
Join us to learn:
- How Pulumi infrastructure as code makes it easy to define resources across clouds.
- How Aiven simplifies database provisioning and management for Postgres, MySQL, Kafka, Cassandra, Elasticsearch on multiple clouds
- How to combine solutions so that your applications can be hosted anywhere and moved across clouds and regions with zero downtime.
Recording Coming Soon!
This live webinar is no longer available. The recording will be posted to this page when it is available.
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.