Learn the basics of Pulumi from projects to components. We’ll use Python and Docker to build, configure, and deploy a real-life, modern application with related infrastructure: a system that runs the fictitious Pulumipus Boba Tea Shop. Along the way, we’ll learn how infrastructure as code makes updates easier, reduces time to value, and helps you keep your cloud costs down.
- Laura SantamariaDeveloper Advocate, Pulumi
What you will learn:
- The basics of the Pulumi Programming Model
- The process to provision, update, and destroy resources with Pulumi
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.