Learn the basics of Pulumi from projects to components. We’ll use C# and templates to stand up our first bit of infrastructure: A small Kubernetes cluster on AKS from Azure. Along the way, we’ll learn how infrastructure as code makes updates easier, reduces time to value, and helps you keep your cloud costs down.
- Laura SantamariaDeveloper Advocate, Pulumi
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.