Learn the basics of Pulumi from projects to components. We’ll use Python and templates to stand up our first bit of infrastructure: A small set of serverless containers on Cloud Run from Google Cloud. Along the way, we’ll learn how infrastructure as code makes updates easier, reduces time to value, and helps you keep your cloud costs down.
- Tushar ShahSenior Customer Engineer, Pulumi
- Jay SmithSenior Customer Engineer, Google Cloud
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.