Duration: 1 hour
Join Matt Stratton and Dan Maher from Datadog to learn how to set up monitoring for any stack and any app using Pulumi and Datadog.
- Matt StrattonStaff Developer Advocate, Pulumi
- Dan MaherDeveloper Advocate, Datadog
Join us to learn:
- How to define and manage Datadog resources using Pulumi.
- How to configure monitoring fro your apps and infrastructure using Datadog.
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.