Duration: 1 hour
Join David Flanagan for a workshop to explore the different methods that Pulumi provides to allow you to build your own abstractions and keep your code clean, understandable, and testable.
- David FlanaganStaff Developer Advocate, Pulumi
Join us to learn:
- How to build infrastructure as code abstractions.
- How to test infrastructure as code.
Recording Coming Soon!
This live webinar is no longer available. The recording will be posted to this page when it is available.
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.