Sharing and Reusing Infrastructure with Pulumi and ArtifactoryOn Demand | Recorded on:
DURATION: 1 hour
- Dan HernandezCustomer Engineer, Pulumi
- Melissa McKayDeveloper Advocate, JFrog
Join us to learn:
- Infrastructure as code concepts with Pulumi.
- Artifact sharing best practices using Artifactory.
- Utilizing Pulumi packages to standardize infrastructure.
- Using Artifactory to author and manage Pulumi packages.
- Consuming Pulumi packages stored in Artifactory.
Watch The Recording Now
Get Started with Pulumi:
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.
- More topics and tutorials.
Pulumi helped Learning Machine deliver a more agile, streamlined DevOps experience for the benefit of their customers, with significant reductions in code and boilerplate.View the case study »
Learn how Pulumi's cloud native development platform provides a single model for building and deploying infrastructure as code.Download the ebook »