Let’s explore how to start sharing Pulumi code with others. We’ll use Go to build a custom architecture for GCP that we’ll then compile down into a library we can share with others who work in other languages.
- Ringo De SmetCustomer Experience Consultant, Pulumi
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.