Dan Hernandez and Praneet Loke demonstrate how Pulumi works with Spinnaker to enable cloud-native continuous delivery for infrastructure and applications. Learn about the initial journey Pulumi has taken joining the Spinnaker eco-system, what we’ve put together so far and what’s to come in the future.
- Dan HernandezCustomer Engineer, Pulumi
- Praneet LokeSoftware Engineer, Pulumi
What you will learn:
- How Pulumi and Spinnaker work together to enable cloud-native CD
- What is to come in the future with Spinnaker and Pulumi
Get Started with Pulumi:
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.
- More topics and tutorials.
Pulumi helped Learning Machine deliver a more agile, streamlined DevOps experience for the benefit of their customers, with significant reductions in code and boilerplate.View the case study »
Learn how Pulumi's cloud native development platform provides a single model for building and deploying infrastructure as code.Download the ebook »