Deploy and update your infrastructure the same way you deliver the rest of your applications: with code delivered through your CI/CD pipeline. Learn how Pulumi’s modern infrastructure as code platform helps your team deliver features faster by helping you to define resources on any cloud using your favorite languages.
- Praneet LokeSoftware Engineer, Pulumi
- Paul StackSoftware Engineer, Pulumi
- Joe RandazzoSolutions Architect, GitLab
What you will learn:
- Set up GitLab
- Create Pipelines for Infrastructure Updates
- Define an Infrastructure Code Review Process
- Setup Pulumi
- Define Resources in AWS
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.