Watch more sessions
- Trailblazers: exploration, discovery, & navigating failure
- DevSecOps and Secure Incident Response
- Toxic Velocity: Speed Kills
- Day-two Operation of Multi-cloud Kubernetes and Vault
- Manage Panel Discussion
- Authorization: Ensuring Only Ada Can Access Her Files
- Lifecycle of a Pulumi Program
- Forecasting the Future: Creating a Radar for Risk
So your company has finally decided to move to the Cloud Native ecosystem. You’ve landed on containerization as your first step. You heard that all you needed to do was containerize your first app and then push it to Kubernetes/OpenShift/Nomad, and the cost savings just come. You’ve done this, and well, things have gone not as planned. Some of the tech didn’t do what you expected, and wait, what do you mean our OpEx has gone up?
Simply said: the promise of containerization or migrating to the Cloud Native ecosystem can be a lie if you don’t do your homework. Sadly most companies don’t. In this talk, I’ll explain a few gotchas that a “few” enterprises, in the guise of AsgharLabs, hit moving towards the Cloud Native world, and hopefully, you’ll learn from their mistakes, so you’re trip down this path will be more comfortable and closer to the promise.
- JJ AsgharDeveloper Advocate, IBM cloud
Transcript coming soon.
Get started today
Pulumi is open source and free to get started. Deploy your first stack today.