Watch more sessions
- Trailblazers: exploration, discovery, & navigating failure
- DevSecOps and Secure Incident Response
- Toxic Velocity: Speed Kills
- Day-two Operation of Multi-cloud Kubernetes and Vault
- Manage Panel Discussion
- Authorization: Ensuring Only Ada Can Access Her Files
- Lifecycle of a Pulumi Program
- Forecasting the Future: Creating a Radar for Risk
The cloud makes it easier and quicker to provision infrastructure at scale, but there is added complexity with that scale. By bringing practices from software development like test driven development, automated testing, and continuous integration/deployment to manage complexity at each stage of the pipeline, you can build and manage your cloud resources more effectively, consistently, and more securely.
- Jenna Pedersontechnical entrepreneur with a passion for community and equity-building
Transcript coming soon.
Get started today
Pulumi is open source and free to get started. Deploy your first stack today.