Watch more sessions
- Trailblazers: exploration, discovery, & navigating failure
- DevSecOps and Secure Incident Response
- Toxic Velocity: Speed Kills
- Day-two Operation of Multi-cloud Kubernetes and Vault
- Manage Panel Discussion
- Authorization: Ensuring Only Ada Can Access Her Files
- Lifecycle of a Pulumi Program
- Forecasting the Future: Creating a Radar for Risk
With each new Infrastructure as Code project it can often feel like your re-writing the same code you used for the last project, creating a virtual machine that complies with all your corporate security standards, or deploying all the required WAF rules. There is a better way.
In this session we will look at how you can build a library of reusable modules that you can reuse over and over in your IaC projects. This is not just about boilerplate code, but real, usable modules that provide value to your whole team, help you comply with standards and build infrastructure faster.
At the end of this session you’ll have an understanding on the benefits of creating reusable modules, what sort of modules you can create, how to go about creating them and how to distribute them to your teams.
- Sam CoganSolutions Architect & Azure MVP
Transcript coming soon.
Get started today
Pulumi is open source and free to get started. Deploy your first stack today.