Watch more sessions
- Trailblazers: exploration, discovery, & navigating failure
- DevSecOps and Secure Incident Response
- Toxic Velocity: Speed Kills
- Day-two Operation of Multi-cloud Kubernetes and Vault
- Manage Panel Discussion
- Authorization: Ensuring Only Ada Can Access Her Files
- Lifecycle of a Pulumi Program
- Forecasting the Future: Creating a Radar for Risk
“The future is here, it’s just unevenly distributed” is something we say about why people on instant connection devices walk past people sleeping on sidewalks.
We don’t want a homogenous web, we want an accessible, personalized web. What I want and need is different than everyone else. And although the Dominos ruling mandates that everyone make their sites accessible, it’s a non-trivial problem because different kinds of accessibility solutions can conflict with others.
Let’s talk about how we can provide more power to users to customize, configure, streamline, and understand what they are getting from us. Let’s explore some accessibility settings that turn out to be just good universal design.
You’re going to leave this talk inspired to build an infrastructure that can support the glorious diversity of the future, instead of assuming that everyone is the same.
- Heidi WaterhouseLaunchDarkly
Transcript coming soon.
Get started today
Pulumi is open source and free to get started. Deploy your first stack today.