Watch more sessions
- Trailblazers: exploration, discovery, & navigating failure
- DevSecOps and Secure Incident Response
- Toxic Velocity: Speed Kills
- Day-two Operation of Multi-cloud Kubernetes and Vault
- Manage Panel Discussion
- Authorization: Ensuring Only Ada Can Access Her Files
- Lifecycle of a Pulumi Program
- Forecasting the Future: Creating a Radar for Risk
With AWS Cloud Control API, AWS introduced standardized APIs with the goal of solving support for the latest AWS innovation through a resource-oriented model, typically available on the day of launch. In this session, we will introduce how we took Cloud Control API from concept to launch, the culture and technical changes instituted internally to launch Cloud Control API, and the importance of engaging with partners and customers early in defining the product, user experience, and development.
- Rahul SharmaSenior Product Manager, AWS
Transcript coming soon.
Get started today
Pulumi is open source and free to get started. Deploy your first stack today.