Watch more sessions
- Trailblazers: exploration, discovery, & navigating failure
- DevSecOps and Secure Incident Response
- Toxic Velocity: Speed Kills
- Day-two Operation of Multi-cloud Kubernetes and Vault
- Manage Panel Discussion
- Authorization: Ensuring Only Ada Can Access Her Files
- Lifecycle of a Pulumi Program
- Forecasting the Future: Creating a Radar for Risk
Continuous Integration and Continous Deployments have been part of our application lifecycle for some time now but what about Continuous Previews? The ability to easily share new features and changes to a wide audience within your organization is a game changer for accelerating the delivery of features your users need. In this talk we will walk you through everything you need to know to deploy a Continuous Previews pipeline. Starting with containerizing your application, deploying to a cluster and connecting the results back to a GitHub Pull Request. Attendees will leave this session ready to take control of their development process in ways they may not have known were possible.
- Peter McKeeHead of Developer Relations, Docker
- Josh ThurmanDeveloper Relations at Uffizzi
Transcript coming soon.
Get started today
Pulumi is open source and free to get started. Deploy your first stack today.