Pulumi’s Automation API opens new horizons for infrastructure provisioning. In this workshop, you’ll examine the powerful new capabilities of Pulumi’s latest feature by building a Python & Flask web application that lets developers deploy applications at the click of a button.
Kat CosgroveStaff Developer Advocate, Pulumi
What you will learn:
- How to create cloud infrastructure with Pulumi's Automation API.
- How to build a self-service cloud platform for deploying applications.
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.